Tuesday, November 15, 2011

here's the deal.

Ok, so here's the deal. My life has changed drastically and I haven't been blogging. At all. I am very upset about this! But, the good news is, I WILL make an effort to blog more often.

I am married. Glory!!!

I am a teacher.

I am a dance teacher.

I am ministry wife.

I am busy!!!

But I love every second of it. Sometimes is get to the point where I feel overwhelmed, but then I think, "Will I want to look back at my life and say that days went by that I wasted, or would I want to say that every day went by seized?" I choose the latter! With that, every day I have been learning new things about becoming a better lady. Less complaining, more listening. Less negative, more positive. Less laziness, more drive. Less stress, more "blessed". Less can't, more try. I love learning. I love looking for ways to better myself and my husband. I am very blessed to have women in my life to look up to and learn from. They will never know how much of an impact they have had on this girl.

About the husband, I love him so dearly. Marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to us and we seriously love EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Yah know, when couples get married, people say that "you'll be tired of her/him soon" and whatever else they can come up with? I refuse to accept those comments and for those seeking marriage, don't believe it. If Jordan and I have learned one thing, it is that marriage is what you make it. You must leave work at work. You must wake up every day thankful to have each other and be willing to serve each other in the best way possible. You must be excited about what the other is excited about. You must put forth effort. Marriage is not something that can be successful just because a ring is on your finger. It is so much deeper. I am just so thankful to have a man like Jordan.

Lots of thoughts, but not enough time to write!! I wish I could tell you all that my heart is feeling and seeing, but it'll come soon. I must finish painting. :) I hope you have a peaceful week, full of fall fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment