Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Jordan.

So, Jordan and I have set our wedding date for the perfect Saturday of July 9th, 2011. I am getting excited as each day passes. I just keep wondering what it will be like when I am "one" with my husband. I'm anxious to start our lives together and discover what Jesus has in store. We both have have a lot of things we want to accomplish, and I believe as we become a team those things will become even more approachable.

As Jordan's senior year of football approaches, his hard work throughout the past 5 years has already proven to pay-off. He recently got awarded a nominee for the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, only the second player in Big South history. The award is given to athletes across the nation who are "the best of the best" on and off the field. Another award he recently received is Preseason All-Conference team and has been recognized by different conference officials for his accomplishments. These are awards just from the past few weeks, not to mention the awards he has previously received. For those without significant others who participate in a college-level sport, its tough. But also rewarding. I have supported Jordan with the best of my ability because it is something that he enjoys and wants to succeed at, just as he supports me with my passions. It is awesome to know that he has made a difference, and that people have noticed. Jordan has always succeeded at everything he put his hands on, beginning from a very young age. Although at times success didn't seem in the picture, through multiple injuries and loss of play time because of those injuries, I knew he would pull through. Because of his dedication and perseverance, I love him much.

No comments:

Post a Comment